Thursday, October 16, 2008

Utah Trip

We just returned from a short trip to Utah. Grandad Cook picked us up from the airport, and we enjoyed lunch with him. We had a Higginson family meeting, Tricia's wedding, and a whole bunch of fun with both our Cook family and Higginson family. We miss being around you all more. Thanks for the fun few days. Thanks Nana for watching the boys so Glen and I could get all decked out for a hot date night. The boys are lucky to have such great grandparents.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Krista...Rats, I MISS YOU!!!!!, and It was so fun to have you here. I miss those boys dearly!! Give them big kisses for me!!

Sarah said...

Your family is so fun! I love that I get to have the excuse to come visit every month, we should do more together, maybe when you are in town for more than a week... ;)

maccam said...

Krista! This is Cammy Moffat [Engler]. You probably don't want to remember me and those wacky nights in our pscho house in Provo, but how are you doing girl!?! You look fabulous! Your little family is so adorable! I must confess I found your blog through Sharlee's. I have one too if you would like to see it. Just email me @
curlyq86rdh@gmail.com
and I'll send you an invite. Your little boy is soooo cute! When did you get married? How old is he? I want to hear all. Did I mention, you look fabulous!?!Love, Cam

maccam said...

Whoops...That's supposed to say..."psycho"